Sunday, April 8, 2012

Linky Party Love

Finish Along Qtr 2 by capitolaquilter
I was lucky enough to find out about Quilter in The Gap's Finish-Along 2012 last quarter and joined the fun.  I'm proud to say that I finished all of my goals - amazing what a little accountability will do to motivate a person.
Congrats to all of the many prize winners. 
The Linky Party for Quarter #2 is going on right now so dust off your UFOs and let's get those projects completed together.  It may be a bit ambitious to double my goals form 3 to 6 but I'm going with the aim high approach.
1)Asterisk Quilt, 2)Cat & the Hat, 3)Tassels Quilt, 4)Curio Quick Curve, 5)Teal We Meet Again, 6)Zakka in Echino.
Wish Me Luck and Good Luck to YOU.

Speaking of Lovin'  - great job ladies, passing the love along with your Liebster Blog award nominees. Some blogs were new to me and some I had visited before - all were clearly deserving.  Be sure to check them out.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! You're making great progress, so I'm sure you can make your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you - can't wait to see your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you blogging. Did you quilt these tops, or just finish the tops? You're getting tons done regardless of the answer, just curious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the linky party - so behind in my reader, guess I missed that! So cool you finished all your projects!! I'm 3/4!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!