Friday, November 22, 2013

October 2013 Fresh Sewing Day

Party Favors, Schoolhouse Tunic, Flannel Receiving Blanket, Minky Blanket, Swag Bags, Moby-ish Wrap, Giants Dress, f+f2 bee blocks, QCR baby quilt parts 
Baby Koi and her Pond Parents
October flew by with most of my sewing devoted to Baby Shower prep/gifts, *Quilt Retreat swag, two bee blocks and a last minute Halloween costume.   
Oh, and a tardy "Selfish Sewing" schoolhouse tunic for myself which I'm pretty proud of.

*Don't worry...I didn't actually make all 25 bags, the committee did.  In fact I didn't sew a single stitch or zipper - only the cutting and fusing.  
Collaborative projects are really my favorite and I like to include them but sometimes worry that I'm trying to -take credit- where I shouldn't be, do you ever feel that way?

Linking up to Fresh Sewing Day with Lily's Quilts. 

1 comment:

  1. Your mosaic is fab and it's great to see all those bags even if you didn't do them single handed! I'd love to have a committee of sewists to work with :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!