Monday, March 26, 2012

Second-Hand Scraps

I'm so excited the day if finally here.  Link Ups are a blast - I can get caught in a total time warp clicking on them - but it's so great to see what everyone is up to. The Festival of Scrappiness at Stitched in Color (one of my favs) has been a great way for me to share my projects.  It's made a wonderful way to start the year finishing and certainly is making my Monday. Check it out!

The name of my blog should be Second-Hand Scraps and I added that as the sub-title.  Even though I love, love shopping for fabric there is something more appealing about rummaging through left overs. Creating from out cast is much more rewarding to me and I find myself the eager recipient of baggies from friends as often as I can. The quilt I'm most proud of is Blogger's Block a Palooza made entirely of scrap except for the binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!