Monday, April 2, 2012

Fresh Sewing Day - Small Blog Meet


I discovered a couple of wonderful Link Ups and am excited to blog about them.  Figuring out how to grab a button requires more than one cup of coffee this morning, so for now I'm just going suggest you visit Lily's Quilts and learn all about it.

Later today I'll edit this post and fill you in more.... in the mean time, check out the March Madness mosaic and let me know which project catches your eye.

What did you do in March that stands out? Make a comment and let me know!

Fresh Sewing Day - March Madness



4 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and love your work so I became a follower. Welcome to the blogosphere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bottom right piece, the bright solids are great! I'm getting into solids myself right now as well. Stopped by via Lily's Quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there,those are some lovely projects, and indeed I see some of the same fabrics that I use a lot :) Loooooove your banner by the way, I wish I could do some free motion quilting like that. Will have to get a new sewing machine one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all, Karen...you know I just heart all that you do. Your newest asterisk block (with the birds) is awesome. I love how simple block can be made into something so spectacular with a few extra touches.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!