Friday, April 20, 2012

Zakka:Twin Cushions



Finally got to cut into my European Linen and chose the color Oatmeal to offset the bright yellow floral.  They aren't perfect but they are done and I think kind of cute.  It was so refreshing to have a little project go so quickly and to work out of my new Zakka Style book.

They're not identical twins because I just had to go my usually scrappy on one.  The closure was sewn whip stitched and then with a blind stitch to see what I liked better.

I must say working with linen for the first time was kind of fun.
the back sides
Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it Up Friday. Speaking of link ups...
Last call for Q2 Finish Along at Quilter in The Gap , it's closing in a couple days. I've got my to do list, do you?

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! And yes, my list is linked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pincushions! I need to get busy with mine!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!